41wk Appointment

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

~
41 weeks appointment info:

Yesterday was my 41wk appointment. I didn’t get the news I was hoping for at all. She checked me, said my cervix was still really high but that was ok. Said I was 1 maybe 1.5cm dilated, although I must have lost my music plug because she said she could feel the babies head, that it was right there. Said I was about as effaced as I was when she checked me last (around 37wks) And then when she was helping me up she said ‘I wouldn’t expect the baby to come this week’ but she did say that she was told that when she was pregnant and the baby came 3 days later, so you can never really tell.
~
I was so depressed, all this pain and pretty much no change from last time, sept my mucus plug seems to be gone! I’ll tell you yesterday when I was in pain I was less able to handle it because I was like ‘it’s not even doing anything’… before I figured it was so I was more able to deal with it… funny how that is ha? Everything revolves around your brain and what you tell your body.

0 comments: