April Fools Day

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Well nothing special or exciting going on for me today. I'm 8 days over due now... or take your pick it's either:

8 days over due according to the Life Center which gave me my pregnancy test and my first due date of 3-24
Or its 5 days over due according to the midwives, which gave me the due date 3-27
Or today is my due date according the internet who estimated it off of my 35 day cycle periods instead of the normal 28 day (which is what doctors and midwifes use)

So take your pick, who knows which is the right one! Although I tend to lean towards 4-1 because it took in account my facts and not just a general time scale. *shrugs*
~
I did make myself homemade flour tortillas and put butter and cinnamon sugar on it for my breakfast, LOL Not healthy I know! But I was sick of cereal and have been craving cinnamon sugar tortillas for a long time now. Even had a dream about it last night, so I decided I would indulge!

Bobby did surprise me and came home for a tad bit around 10:20am. He had told me not to expect him until 2pm. It was nice to see him for the extra 30min. My mind says I want to get up and tidy up the house, but my body says 'nah, stay right here and be lazy'. Who knows which voice will really win in the end! LOL

Tomorrow is my dentist appointment, I hate those! I always have a killer headache afterwards and he always hurts me, no matter what. I’m tempted to cancel. I know he is going to want to put spacers in between some of my teeth this time because last time he said he would wait because they are painful and he knew I was going to have a baby and figured I wouldn’t want anymore pain (true true). But now that the baby hasn’t arrived yet I wonder if he will say that he can’t wait any longer and has to put them in anyways. I don’t want them in… I’ve lived months with over 16 of them in my mouth before and let me tell you… it’s horrid! Ehhhh what am I saying? It’s probably too late to cancel anyways and Bob probably wouldn’t let me either way.

0 comments: