42+3

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today we had another check up today. All they really did was a non-stress test on the baby. She was sleeping at the time and they really wanted her awake and moving, so I drank juice and did a bit of poking to get her awake. Poor Anabel!

I made a stronger batch of Red Raspberry Tea tonight because I want her to come! It’s been storming tonight and she’s been giving me some contractions but nothing to get excited over.

My Mom is coming down for the weekend. She should be here in the morning. I’m hoping Anabel will come so my Mom doesn’t end up having to make another trip later. It would be so convenient if she just decided to come in the next couple of days! Oh well, there is no use trying to depict when she will come because she has a mind of her own!

0 comments: