41+6

Sunday, April 5, 2009


Another week is about to start.... 'yays' (I think)

Yesterday was a very emotional day for me, I think I cried more then I have in a long time, and it all was because I missed Bob so bad. Hormones or evil!

Last night and this morning was horrid! I had some very un-restful sleep. I think I was having contractions through out the night. When I woke up a few times through the night it just came to my mind that I had been having contractions. It wasn’t that I woke up each time I had one or anything, it was just this feeling I had, that I had been suffering through them. I woke up with contraction, that I do know!

The alarm went off for us to get up and get ready for church and I just wanted to burst into tears! I told Bob about my contractions and he asked me to tell him every time I got one so he could time them. I asked him to hold me for a few minutes and we both ended up falling asleep again. When Bob decided to speak again, he told me that it was up to me if we got up and went to church or not. By that time we would have had 30min before we would have had to have left. There was no way I could get my hurting body to move that fast… so I decided we would stay.

My contractions where about every 30min… not really painful sept in my back. There was a lot of tightening of course in my stomach (DUH) but also in my back (tons) and after each contraction I would feel nauseous.

When I finally did get up and took a shower, I felt a lot better. The contractions started slowing way down… to an hour apart, then slowly even further apart. I wanted to cry! If I had to go through them, I wanted them to be the real thing! Grrrr!

Later I got online on the mommy message boards and vented and told them all my bad thoughts. It helped getting it out. Lots of people ended up calling me tonight. I had mom Risch call me twice, mom Brown call me twice and my sister Heidi call me too. Usually I don’t get any calls… it was weird, but nice to talk to them all. My mom offered to come down and just spend time with me because she could tell I sounded horrid. I think I will have her wait a day or so, because I’m crossing my fingers that this baby comes in the next few days.

Bob told me I should paint, to help me calm down. He gave me one of his canvas’s and told me I should have a go at it. So I did… I ended up painting for awhile tonight, although I didn’t get it finished because people kept calling me while I was in the middle of it LOL
It’s turning out kind of nice. When Bob came home for lunch he said he liked it, which means a ton to me. Once I get it finished I will post a pick for you all to see my first painting ever :D

Anyways my back is killing me and Anabel is kneading my stomach with her hands and feet like it is dough… soooo uncomfortable! So I think I will go and try to relax and sleep.

Wish me luck you all!

0 comments: