41+5

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hehe it’s raining. I’m currently sitting in the back of my van with the hatch open, in the middle of the park on a Saturday evening. I came out here a couple hours ago to just sit and relax. It’s such a beautiful night! The temperature is perfect! I managed the draw a little, and then write a little. Now it is raining pretty hard! LOL Here soon I will need to leave to make it home in time to cook Bob supper but I don’t want to get out in this! I suppose if I could maneuver my big tummy right, I could close the hatch from within and then climb over the seats to the front of the van…. Huh the rain is going in waves. It will die down, and then pick up again. It is beautiful!

Crazy teenagers! They are squealing their tires in the rain… how juvenile!

My hormones have been totally out of whack today. To say the least I have been very… extremely… emotional today. My poor husband!

We did have a few hours of relaxing time together. He took me on a rather long walk this afternoon, which I was very thankful for. We never get much time together… an hour here and there, nothing to satisfy my desire to be with him though. Even on his mornings off it never seems like enough. Mostly because he is very tired and sleeps most of the day away, then we don’t have enough time to find something enjoyable to do together before he has to get ready for work and leave. Most of the time he just wants to watch a movie and ‘veg’ and while I totally understand that (because he has worked so hard for the rest of the week) it frustrates me as well, because watching a movie brings no interaction with it, and I guess what I am craving is interaction. The problem is that lately my idea of fun or ‘together time’ is very different then his, and it’s nothing wrong with him… I just get frustrated and then extremely emotional. It’s hard to find a middle ground. We have talked together about are different needs. I’m a person that needs a lot of interaction, talk, touch, one on one. He doesn’t really need that near as much as I do. He is perfectly fine with quiet, with us doing separate things as long as we are together in the same house. If I am reading a book and he is playing a video game, this would be perfectly acceptable ‘together time’ to him, were I would want to play a game ‘together’, or talk to him or something like that.

He is really a wonderful guy and I love him to death, don’t get me wrong. I just wish we had more time together is all, especially before and after the baby comes.

0 comments: