April 8th

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ok yesterday was a good day. Spending time with my hubby is always the best! We watched a movie together, took a long brisk walk at sun set and then he took me out to eat. The only thing I will complain about is that Anabel made it where I had to use the restroom like every 10-15min, literally! I would go to the bathroom, come back and sit down and then need to go again with in seconds! I would hold it (of course this didn’t feel good) because I didn’t want to sit on the pot all night long! This has been happening for days now but yesterday was the worst!

I must have peed everything out though, because last night I got up twice total instead of my usual every two hours. LOL

~

Today has been pretty good too. I got up around 10am, did some house cleaning (and also sat around) until Bob came home at 2pm. He took me to the SRS to fax an insurance paper in AGAIN because the insurance company didn’t receive my first it the first time, even though I have faxed it once before AND sent the paper in through the mail… Insurance companies are annoying! Although I spoke to someone that actually sounded like she knew what she was doing this time, so maybe it really will get taken care of this time.

It’s very important because I have another ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday (if baby hasn’t came by then) and I don’t want then to deny me the ultrasound all because of the stupid insurance company and their mix ups!

ANYWAYS… after bob went to work I went to Wal-Mart to grab a few things. Strawberries were on sale so I grabbed some, along with some whipping cream. I figured I could make some shortcake and when my mom is down this weekend we could have some strawberry shortcakes :) Sounds yummy!

Then I went to dollar tree to get some scrub pads and found some monkey stuff that I had to buy… because you know Anabel’s theme animal is monkeys! I also bought these really cute fairy wings because I thought it would be really cute to take some pictures of her in them… so cute! I can’t wait!
After the dollar tree I went to my work place, The Potter’s Wheel Coffeehouse. Everyone was shocked to see that I was still pregnant and they made jokes and stuff. It was fun but I had to run home because I was late for making Bob’s supper. Thank goodness I was able to throw something together for him before he got home!

~

So overall it was a good day too. The weather was beautiful! I’m hoping Anabel comes this week!

0 comments: