4 days to go and counting...

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today I upped how much Red Raspberry Tea to three glasses instead of two, and upped my Primrose oil from two orally to three orally. Nothing has changed, that I can feel anyways. We made the tea really weak though, my three glasses are probably equal to one glass... I hate flavored tea so I don't know if I could drink it any stronger or not o.0

I didn't sleep good last night... I think I might have had Braxton Hicks through out the night because even though I didn't wake up very much, when I did and when I got up also, I felt like I had been beaten up in the night and my belly felt like one big bruise.

We went over to Robbie and Lisa’s again today to help them move some. I sat and played with the baby while the men did the moving though, LOL Then Bob stopped and picked us up some Subway sandwiches and we came home and watched ‘most’ of a movie until Bob had to stop and get ready for work.

It’s been kind of nice that I didn’t have to cook Bob dinner tonight. Wal-Mart was hosting a so called ‘cook out’ for the employees and their families. I met Bob in the break room and ate with him. The food was grouse though! Cold hot dogs, dried out buns, and chips… yummy! Oh well… it was free aye?

I’m hoping something will happen fairly soon, when it comes to the baby but ehhh I’m trying not to stress over it. They say if you stress over it, it might hinder you from going into labor *shrugs* I would hate that!

Anyways my back is killing me along with my head so I think I’m going to post this and work my way into the bedroom.

In a tad over two hours I’ll only be 3 days away from my due date… how cool and exciting is that? LIKE TONS! :P

0 comments: