Waiting Impatiently

Monday, March 9, 2009

Well I'm here sitting at the coffee shop which i work at (I'm the manager now) I'm officially not a regular employee since this last Saturday. I won't be hold a shift or anything, just doing manager stuffig.

Well I'm here because i dropped my van off to get worked on down the street and instead of sitting in there and being bored out of my mind, I'm here with my lappy on the Internet. They called an hour after i dropped it off to tell me that above what i wanted them to do which was flush the radiator and do a front end alignment, they saw my battery is low and they want to put in a new one and also that my back tires are going to need to be changed... all in all a +$600 bill.... i told them to hold off on the battery and tires and to only do the things i brought it in for. That was 2.5 hours ago.... I'm getting impatient now!

Bobby thought it would be done in an hour and then i was suppose to drop off the lap top to him at the college library so he could his homework. Well that didn't happen because i don't have a vehicle! I hope he was able to get on the libraries computers and do his work because he has mid terms today and really needs to study!

Grrrr.... this is taking up my day! Oh well! It's not like i HAVE to do anything else, i just would like to get a lot done today.

0 comments: