4 days over due... Poopie Neighbors and Stupid Insurance Companies!!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sorry, I just don't want the 'want to' to write really. The days have been going fine, nothing to really complain about. I've had some cramps and things but nothing to exciting for the most part. I'm starting to get use to the idea that I’m over due.

I am looking forward to the 31st (my next appointment) because although it's not fun and doesn't feel good to be checked, I would like to find out if anything has changed and what the midwives have to say about things. You know, like when and if I might should start the natural induction process or if I should just ride it out and see what Anabel wants to do.

Yesterday I managed to make some cupcakes and today I mixed, cut and froze about 7 meals worth of biscuits. I've got a whole bunch of bacon grease I’ve been saving in glass jars so I can make up a ton of gravy and freeze too, but I don't have the Ziplocs at the moment to put it in, so that's why I didn't make the gravy today.

A sad thing happened yesterday. We got a note posted on our door that someone had called in and complained about us again. And we know it's our poopie neighbor. She had complained 3 months ago telling the manager our TV was too loud. So Bob caught her one night and apologized and told her we had surround sound and didn't know what it was that loud for her. We said we would turn it down and if it was ever to loud again, just to let us know and we would make sure to keep it even quieter.

And we hadn't heard anything from her. We had turned down the volume and kept it at that level the whole time so as not to make her mad. Since we hadn't heard anything from her, we took that to mean that that volume was a good one.

Well 3 months after her first complaint, here we get another one, saying the same thing! Funny thing is, now that Bob works we hardly watch movies in the living room anymore and when we do it has to be in the middle of the day, in between Bob's class which the break is from 2-3pm. Sure enough the note said the complaint was filed three days ago at 2:50pm. We finally had gotten to watch a movie together in several weeks and boom she complains, in the middle of the day!

So on this note it states that disturbing the peace is a violation of our apartment contract and that the managers are going to meet together to see if they are going to kick us out or not. I'm like 'are you freaking kidding me?!?' So upsetting! The lady is super rude too! We try to say hi to her when we see her outside or something and totally turns her head as not to look in our direction what so ever, and when we do speak, she ignores us.

I could understand if we where being rude and didn't care, playing it loud at night and when ever we please. We said we where sorry and that we didn't want it to happen again so if she would let us know if it ever bothered her again. But nooo and this was in the middle of the day, and we haven't changed the volume since we lowered it the first time for her... and it's been 3 months that way and no complaint, then all of a sudden when we haven't played a movie in over 2 weeks, she decides to throw a hissy fit!

Now I’m almost ready to pop and threatened with an eviction! Bob was so mad! Come Monday or Tuesday I told him he should go down and talk with the manager and just let him know the facts... but not to be mean or anything... I mean I don't want them to have any more reason to kick us out. But I think they should know that we have tried to communicate with her and apologized and that we turned it down and that she hadn't said anything to let us know that there was still a problem and we see her a lot outside!

Though we are going to just unhook the surround sound anyways just to and make things better, even if she is just being poopie. And now we have been watching any movies in on our computer which is two rooms away from her wall so as not to bother her.

I can't wait till we have a house to live in!

On top of that I got a bill from the hospital we got our ultra sound from saying that our medical card refused to pay on the account that they have my primary insurance listed as another insurance company other then Unicare (which is my medical card through the state)

I figured they still must have the insurance I use to get through Wal-Mart listed, but I haven't worked there or gotten that insurance for over a year! So I had to call the wal-mart insurance and get a letter stating I was no longer with them, then send it to Unicare, then contact the hospital and let them know I took care of it. Well low and behold I get another letter from the Hospital saying that Unicare is still refusing, saying my primary insurance is listed as 'Cigna' and that Cigna is refusing to pay! Well DUHHH of course they are refusing! I have never heard of Cigna and have never had insurance with them in my life!

So now come Monday I have to call Unicare again and see what this crap is! It's like a $200 bill they are trying to pin on me! I hate this crap! I'm +4 days preggo and I don't want to deal with this #%*crap*%#!!!!!

0 comments: