6 days and counting...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I woke up at 4:15am wide awake and contemplated getting up cause I was so awake but decided I would try to get back to sleep…. then again at 5:30am and then again at 6:15am which I finally did get up. Woke up with a contraction but it’s probably just Braxton Hicks. Since I’ve been sitting here (for an hour) I’ve had like three or four.

I know it’s probably nothing, don’t want to get any hopes up… but I really would like her here. I feel bad cause I really wanted her to come on spring break so Bob would have extra time with her… doesn’t look like that will happen! Ehhh what am I saying? ‘Think positively Amy, that is what you are always telling Bob!’ it’s only Tuesday morning and he’s off until this Sunday so there is a few days to work with. I just wanted it at the beginning so he could all of spring break to enjoy her. But alas maybe me and him needed this alone time before she comes. I just know how busy Bob is when he’s got school and I hardly see him, I don’t know why he thinks things will change and he would get a lot of time to spend with Anabel! Oh well… see there is was trying to be positive (like I always tell him to be) telling me that it will be ok, he will have time with Anabel, that everything will work out fine and that she will come in her perfect time and not to try and rush it…. uhhh if only I could calm my mind about it, that would be nice.

Oh well! Today is supposed to be another beautiful day! Most likely Bob will spend most of doing homework though, because he’s got a lot of studying to do for when he has to start classes back up. Which is good, though I would like another day where he’s only focused on me and me on him, I know he’s got to get this work done. In the mean time it would give me a little time to pick up the mess we made yesterday (and didn’t clean). It’s not horrid but I want it done, since the baby could come anytime you know, LOL. I asked Bob yesterday ‘Am I ever going to have this baby?’ and he said ‘No you are going to be pregnant forever!’…. which is his way of saying ‘stupid question’ (which I knew it was, lol). I just feel like ‘Really? Will she ever come?’ and that’s so funny when I know she will, and VERY VERY soon! I know the doctors won’t let her stay in me forever even if she wanted too. LOL.

1 comments:

Mrs Mar said...

LOL at if she wanted to, i doupt a baby would EVER want to stay in forever.

BTW i love reading your blog. Wish i could right more like you do and make mine more interresting to read.