38th Week Appointment

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Had my check up today at the Birthing Center. I gained 1/2 pound which she said was totally ok for only one week. Heart rate was back up to normal 150's and i measured 35.5 CM. I was only 33CM last check up so she said she was really happy at how much i had grown in one week. I mentioned that i had thought about it a bit last week, wondered why i was only measuring 33CM and suppose to be 37. She said anyone looking at me would know that i wouldn't measure like everyone else would because I'm so small framed and things. She said the main thing to look at is that I've had consistent growth and that is all that really matters.

So I'm relieved! Much more so then last week. I wasn't like freaking out or worried last week, it was just on my mind. Now i can get it off my mind.

0 comments: