2 days and counting...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I figure Anabel will be past her due date. I don’t know why I didn’t remember this sooner but I remember reading that the medical ‘estimated due date’ is calculated by a average woman’s cycle which is 28 days. Now if you have a shorter or longer cycle your actual due date will either be shorter or longer. Well my average cycle is 35 days, so it would be completely normal if she went over her estimated due date.

Realizing this, I think I’ve calmed down some. Knowing that she most likely will not come till later has put me more at ease, even though I don’t really like it so much. I still am impatient to see her! (Although not impatient for the whole birthing process, LOL) Though it would be nice to just get it done and over with so the impending ‘will I be able to handle it?’ question is answered.

Today was another day of helping Robbie and Lisa move. Took up, me and Bob’s, entire day together but at least we where able to help (and now it’s done!) But alas Bobby’s spring break is also done and over with and he wasn’t able to get his homework done. He took the first two days of his spring break off (Monday and Tuesday) which I was ok with because those where is two days off of work as well, and me and him haven’t had a full day to ourselves in awhile now. Then I was thinking he would have the whole rest of the week to finish up his homework and also maybe do some things around the house with me. Well we ended up helping Robbie and Lisa move for three of those days, giving Bob no time to work on his school those days. The remaining day he did work on his school work but didn’t get it finished. Now we are having to skip Church so he can stay home and work on his stuff.

How of how did I know this would end up happening? I love him to death but he is a procrastinator! Luckily he came blame his helpful spirit for not getting it done because if he didn’t keep offering to help them move, then he would have had time. Oh well, there is no changing it now, so now we must make the best of it!

~~~~

I’ve been having more Braxton Hicks then in previous weeks, so I guess my body is trying to prepare itself for labor. I’ve been pregnant for a long time now but I still am in awe that I have a human being growing inside me! It’s amazing! I wonder what she will look like. Of course she will be gorgeous because Bob is her father and how could he not have a perfect child? He is the most perfect formed man on earth! Hehehe

Still I wonder if she will take more of the side of the Brown’s or the Risch’s. I can’t wait to see which of her features are gotten from which side of the family; it will be fun to see!
I hope she ends up with blue, green or blue/green eyes. I have blue/grey/green and Bob has blue eyes, so I think the odds are in our favor :)

0 comments: