40 wks along... 0 days and counting...

Monday, March 23, 2009













I got up around 9:20am today and came and got onto the computer. Yesterday I had found Scrapblog.com which you all already know hence my last blog post. But I love it. I spent several hours playing around with that this morning before I actually got my self moving about.

Tomorrow is supposed to be my due date and my birthing center appointment. I wonder if they will check me? Anyways nothing has really happened. Still got lots of pressure down there and a few Braxton Hicks but that’s about it.

I managed to pick up the house, make the bad (which I never do), fold the cloths, do dishes, vacuum and sweep. A lot more then I usually do in one day, mind you! So the house is looking pretty good, which always makes me happier and more at ease.

I also did my craft project today. I bought the stuff yesterday I do believe. Since from moving last November all my dried bouquets have been standing in two boxes on top of my dresser. Bob didn’t want me to hang them like I had at the other place so me and him came up with an idea to buy either some sort of vase or basket and make an arrangement out of them. This is what we ended up doing with them and what I did today:
They are sitting on our dresser still, but I think it looks much better then a cardboard box.

I think I’m going to make my mother ‘Creamy Chicken Pasta’ tonight for supper, which sounds perdy good and it is simple to make, so yeah. I’m thinking cupcakes sounds great and I’ve got of box of chocolate cupcake mix and a thing of chocolate frosting sitting on my shelves so I wonder if I’ll get myself to make some tonight or not… hmmm….

It’s been a beautiful last couple of days and I hope it lasts. Maybe Spring weather has finally made its way here! You can tell it’s almost April, ‘April showers’ are coming our way. I’ve been able to have the windows of the house open all day and night for the last couple of days and its felt wonderful! (Plus saves on the bills, LOL)

0 comments: