11 days to go and counting

Thursday, March 12, 2009


(venting)

Well today has been perdy 'blah' for the most part. I hardly got any sleep because of poor Bobby again. He got to bed around 2am and then it started.... snoring! I swear I would wake up ever 5-10mins to him snoring and then it just got worse. I would poke him to stop, turn back over and get comfy and he would be snoring again, literally not even a minute later. Finally after getting no sleep the way things where, at around 4:30am I woke him up completely. I told him I didn't know what he needed to do but he was driving me insane and he just had to stop snoring! I told sorry over and over again but I just couldn't take it anymore!
I don't know what he did but I don't think I woke up again after that, somehow he managed to stop! LOL

I always feel horrid because I know he had to stay up late cause of work and the only reason he is snoring is because he is dog tired. Then there I am poking him, waking him enough that I know it doesn't make a restful sleep, even if he doesn't wake completely. Or I am waking him up completely whining.... I suck I know!

Finally I was able to get a little sleep though; even though I haven't slept through the night without waking up all the time in I don't know how long! At least every few hours I have to wake up and turn over and reposition my pillows to get comfy and/or go to the bathroom.... sleeping sucks major!

When the alarm went off I wanted to cry! I was way too tired!!!!! But I had to get up anyways.
I actually perked up after I was awake awhile but that didn't last all that long.

I was hungry but nothing sounded good. I told Bob I would try oatmeal then when he made it I couldn't eat it. The goopy texture was unbearable! So him being the uber sweet person that he is made me a strawberry smoothie.

We made it late to our last birthing class but thank goodness the instructor was even later then us! LOL It went good, it was all about breastfeeding. So now we are completely done with our birthing class! El'wootness!

Today I have been so dog tired though! I've wanted to do nothing but curl up on the bed and sleep, but I haven't let myself do that at all. Finally after sitting on my butt on the computer most of the day I did manage to get enough energy to get up and do a little with the house. I had gotten the house looking so good! Then we got busy the last couple of days and it has started to look messy again. I managed to soak in the tub for two hours reading (the time went by to fast! LOL) and still do two loads of laundry, pick up the house some, do a load of dishes and make Bobby dinner.

Speaking of dinner I made a sorta stroganoff with the left over roast and gravy that I had. I cut up the roast, dumped it and the gravy in a pan with a can of mushroom soup and sour cream, some butter and garlic, then added some noodles and boom! It actually didn't taste too bad! I was proud that it turned out eatable and that I was able to get rid of the leftovers :)
Though Bobby did worry me though, because he was suppose to be home by 8pm and didn't show up till 8:30pm. Everything was ok though, they just had made him stay at work a little longer.

Now my whole body is aching and I feel like I’m about to fall asleep sitting here and it's only 9:45pm.... oh well my body is working hard all the time even if I’m not up and doing things. So I guess I need to listen to it when it tells me to sleep. I could go into labor anytime and I don't want to be to tired and run down.

0 comments: