Not sleeping!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I haven't been able to sleep well for at the least, one week. I mean the last several weeks have been bad but this week has been horrid. I get up and go to the bathroom like every two hours and then starting 4 days ago at about 4am I’m wide awake and can't go back to sleep even though I’m dog tired! I might drift lightly to sleep, and then wake up again, eyes wide open. I hate it!

Last night it started at about 2am and then the horrid ritual of barely falling asleep just to wake up again started... but last night I had the added help of my Hubby. Poor Bobby too! He didn't get off of work till 1am and came to bed by 2am.... then he snored and snorted and made all kinds of sounds all night long. I know he does that when he is terribly tired which made me feel bad but it was also driving me crazy.
I already couldn't sleep and when I would start to fall asleep there goes Bob snoring. I would poke him and he would wake up 'huh?’... 'Your are snoring!'... then he would say he was sorry, rub my leg a few times, then fall back asleep, only to snore again a couple minutes later. This repeated all night long with me poking him and him apologizing just to do it again. I know he couldn't help it and I felt so mean! I had to get up 6:30am to be at the coffee shop by 7:30am to open, so needless to say I was not in a good mood this morning! LOL

The shop was busy this morning too! I would have spells of feeling light headed and shaky one minute, then feeling fine the next. I couldn't wait till my shift ended at 12:30pm, what a relief!

Now I’m horribly tired so I’m going to head to bed!
For the last.... three days I think... my belly has been making weird sounds when Anabel moves. For the last week Anabel has been pushing on my cervix so much (it hurts), mostly at night. Well now when she does it at night I also hear funny sounds coming from my belly. The other night I got really still and concentrated because heck I’ve never heard it before and I’ve never been this far along before! It sounded like water so I was wondering if my water broke (only for a moment though because I could tell right away that nothing was coming out, LOL)

It's really weird to hear sounds like bubbles and water swooshing coming from my belly, but I looked it up and it is fairly normal for some people. It's so uncomfortable though!

0 comments: