40 weeks 2 days

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I got up around 10am this morning. Bob was in a ‘bakers’ mood yesterday so I’ve got homemade bread, apple nut muffins and biscuits to choose from for breakfast this morning. I ended up making bacon gravy and had that with my biscuits… I’m still totally exhausted! Probably because of yesterday and my body working so hard!

Even though yesterday was so tiring and emotional for me I’m actually unhappy that the contractions stopped. Why have all the pain if in the end it doesn’t progress?... I know the answer. All of this is to prepare my body for the real thing, and should make it easier in for me in the end. But I dislike it very much! I knew it in my head though, I knew yesterday wasn’t going to lead into a baby, it was like a fact that I knew but I didn’t want to think about. I knew it wasn’t baby time, but I wanted it to be very badly!

The waiting continues… Oh well! She is still doing a lot of pushing on me, not quite as painful as yesterday. I think I’m going to have some Red Raspberry Tea it see if I can get myself in more pain LOL

I wish I could go walking, I know that is suppose to really help. Bob does not want me leaving the house because he is afraid something will happen while I’m out and that I won’t have a phone. I understand his worry but I want to get my walking in and I have no one to go with and no where to really go, even if he did let me go out. He’s hardly ever home so I have no chance to get with him and do some walking… grrr I can do stuff around here but it’s not the same.

Maybe I can see if Mom Risch would like to go and do something sometime soon, just so I can get out! But she is a busy lady too.

Bobby will be home in about an hour for his dinner break from work. I’m cooking turkey and dumpling, trying to get rid of all that turkey I have in the freezer. I hope it turns out ok!

0 comments: