Yay!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Perfect timing! My midwife appointment is tomorrow and today i got my letter in the mail saying that i am approved for the medical card! God is so good! Isn’t he amazing? I’m so happy!

I’m happy/nervous about my appointment tomorrow, i wonder how often they will make me come up for appointments. I know that a regular case they would want me up every 2 weeks at this point, but isn’t i’m so behind in appointments i wonder if they will just have me start coming every week. I guess i will find out soon enough ha? I know they have a lot of test and things that they need to get done.

I will be having a big update for everyone tomorrow night…. i am curious as to how far along they will think i am. I always measured small with Anabel, i bet i will this time too. I guess there is no use typing about ‘what if’s’ now since i will have more answers tomorrow…. soooo i guess i’ll stop typing out my rattling brain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’ve got corn bread to make yet tonight for supper. We are having chili. Hopefully it’s yummy, cause it’s not smelling all that great to me in the crock pot.

I’ve got laundry going and i still need to do the dishes.

I did work on the crib bed set today… just to get utterly mad. Something is going on with the machine. I don’t know if it’s the machine it’s self or maybe the tension is set wrong or something but the stitches it’s making is horrid! There will be uber tiny stitches with larger stitches mixed it and it looks like it jumps around, cause the stitches are all weird and not straight. I hope i can figure it out cause i really want this crib set to look as professional as possible you know. Oh well, cross your fingers for me that i can get it fixed. I also need to go to the store and buy more serger thread, ran out today… show’s i’ve been using that thing a lot ha? LOL I am in love with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anabel just discovered hanging pictures. She loves pointing at them and mumbling. It’s really cute. She points from one to the other just jabbering up a storm about them. I tell her who is in them and she just smiles or stares in awe.

0 comments: