Anabel playing on the computer

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I just left the room to grab Anabel’s food off the stove and i thought Anabel followed me. When i came back into the room i saw her standing in front of the lap top, both of her hands up on the keyboard, just typing away like she knew what she was doing. But she had logged off the computer and was typing in the ‘log in password’ section of the start up screen.

It’s been a challenge to have her not touch the keys…. obviously we aren’t doing a good job aye? LOL but that’s what happens when she can get to it, heh. She is a little typer. Although we don’t want her to touch the keys, it is cute when i find her typing cause she puts her hands in the right spot, like she really knows what she is doing :)

1 comments:

Mrs Mar said...

Well, so far I have lost my CTRL button you know the left bottem one, the one that is used for copy and past and what ever els CTRL may be used to, thanks to my littel boy.It is cute, but oh so anoying.