Friday, May 28, 2010

Wow it’s been at least a few days since i’ve felt this tired this early. I’ve really had an uneventful day for the most part and i’m tired… booo I hope i get good sleep and can feel good in the morning cause we have a busy day ahead of us. Funny thing is, is that i’ve getting good sleep the last few nights and have been feeling good. Not today though, for some reason.

Maybe it’s the pregnancy? I know baby has been hurting me a lot. He’s head down, so all the limb are free to make me hurt. It’s hard to get comfy sitting now too. Either i need lots of back support with pillows and lean far back, or i have to sit with my legs spread wide so i have room for this belly to fit in between cause it’s to low and if i rested it on my legs, the belly would be being pushed up into my ribs… and i don’t need any more help with that. So comfort during the day, let alone anytime is very hard.

My belly feels so tight i don’t think it can get any bigger… and the baby is suppose to grow 1/2 pound each weeks… that’s just crazy!

Ok i’m venting… i’ll stop, lol

0 comments: