Getting things done feels good.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Bob has been so good to me lately, i mean he’s always good to me, but he’s done a lot for me recently it feels. Last night he came home for dinner and surprised me with telling me that he was home for the night, that he didn't need to go back to work that night. So that was nice. I already had Anabel to sleep by that time and we ended up hitting the hay around 11:30pm. Well i was awoken at about 1:30am from Anabel. She continued to wake me up every 10-15min until i realized she was wide awake and wouldn’t go back to sleep.

Bob tried to just have her lay in the bed with us but she was so awake and wanted to play that it was more annoying to try and sleep with her wiggling next to me that I ended up getting up with her and letting her play in her room. She didn’t get tired until3:30am, which i put her back to bed. She woke up for the day at around 8am and i asked Bob if he would be willing to get up with her and let me sleep some more. And he did.

I woke up by myself (no alarm this time) at about 10:15am and was surprised that Bob had let me sleep in that long. I got up to find that Anabel had already eaten breakfast and that Bob was in the kitchen making me and him some fried apples for breakfast. It was so nice!

We watched some netflix for awhile. Bob got Anabel to sleep and laid her on our bed. Me and Bob had talked last night before bed and I had told my feeling about the babies room and all the thing i wish i could get done before the baby gets here, but that i thought we wouldn’t have the time to get it done. Bob thought that we would have enough time and said that he could start the next day (today)

Some of things i want done are:

I want to redo the dresser, crib (because it’s not the right color for the scheme of the room right now) the changing table. Plus i want to sew crib sheets, bumpers, pillows, and get art up on the wall.

So after breakfast and movie watching Bob went to the store to buy a ‘heat gun’ to help him scrape the dresser and get all the paint off so we can prepare to stain it. He got started as soon as he got home. While he was scraping i planted my topsy-turvy with tomato plants and got it all done. Then i ended up working on scraping the dresser some, while Bob went and got Anabel out of her nap. She had taken a long nap and i didn’t want a repeat of last night, so he woke her up.

Then he continued his dearness by cooking me lunch. It was so nice to have him helping. He truly is the sweetest guy there is.

Anyways when he went to work i laid down on the couch and surprisingly got to nap for awhile. I don’t know if Anabel pestered me during the time i was trying to nap, she might have, but i was so tired i crashed while she was playing and watching the news, lol. I guess i really needed it. (i did) hehehe

Now it’s almost 7pm and i should go get the dishes done and the house picked up, and play with my sweetie who is being so good today. She needs my attention.

0 comments: