Feels like a Monday

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It feels like we just had our weekend. Probably because we spent yesterday and this morning at my sister’s home. We went and spent some time with them and it was lots of fun, and so relaxing. I really enjoyed it.

Now we are home and Anabel is running like a crazy baby, all hyper. I’m chilling on the couch with a heating pad on my leg because i am having really bad leg cramps. Started last night, i woke up three times in terrible pain. Had to wake up Bob to help me stretch out the pain. I thought i was only going to have to deal with the knots all down my leg but nope… got more cramps on the way home from my sisters. So it really hurts to walk, even though i probably should walk. I’m chilling now trying to drink down a lot of water.

I’ve gotten these cramps before (months ago) and the knots and soreness last almost a week… i hope it doesn’t this time.

~~~~~~

Aunt Heidi gave Anabel a stuffed Animal cow and she loves it…. right now she is laying in the floor, resting her head on the cow, just talking away and making loving noises. It’s really cute.

~~~~~~

We are in a Thunderstorm warning right now. Just now they are showing on the News where an oil tanker was hit by lightening and blow up, in a town about 20m away. Freaky. Anyways i love storms so besides not wanting people to get hurt or anything, I like the storms.

~~~~~~~

I just feel like being lazy, and i think i will be. Anabel is now cuddled up with her cow in her rocking chair, making very happy noises… she LOVES that thing! Just so you know Heidi!

I do plan on making my meal plan and shopping list tonight so i can shop tomorrow. Got my comp. ads today so that’s good.

*yawns* I’m going to go for now, going to get some things done while being lazy, hehe

Tootles for now!

0 comments: