Relax'n with My Baby Girl

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Me and Anabel took a nap just a little bit ago, it was nice. We laid down on the bed with a show turned on our laptop and watched it till we fell asleep. I got some cup pictures of it, but i'll have to share them later because i miss placed my adapter for the camera >_<

She went to sleep fairly quick but it took me more time. Wish it didn't because it doesn't feel like i got much sleep. Oh well.

I must have done a lot more walking then i thought i did yesterday, because my legs are so sore like i've had a major work out or something.

Yesterday we did do a lot of work on the house, even though it might not look like it. We rearranged most of the bedroom to get my sewing area set up, and in the process we got the bed and co-sleeper set up for when the baby gets here. I really like my little sewing area, it's WAY more organized and i think it will be easier to use too. Plus i won't have everything strung out over the dinning room, which will be nice. It was nice having the big dinning room table to put stuff on, but it got in the way when i wasn't sewing... which was most of the day. And since i do have a sewing table, i figured i might as well get it set up and start using it. I'll have to get pics of my little crafty area on here some time.

I'm starting to get in the mood to go through all my baby stuff i have stored away and get things organized and ready to go for baby. There is a lot that needs to be done for the little guy. At least we got the babies bed up in the bedroom for 'em, that is a start. It's crazy to think that i have 2.5 months at the most before the baby will be here, and most likely it will be before then. That really is not much time at all. Craziness!

Baby has been doing a lot of pushing down below and making me feel little sharp needle like pains. Oh the funness of getting closer to my due date! Haaa... i keep thinking it's to early, but i probably am in denial. And really we are not 100% on how far along i really am.

We are still in the process of getting the medical card but i feel that i will be seeing the midwife very soon *crosses fingers* Even I am getting a little anxious about getting checked.

Well it's Anabel's dinner time... and i want to go look for that silly camera adapter so i can get these pics loaded up. I'll write more later folks!

Tootles for now

0 comments: