Lazy Day

Monday, May 17, 2010

Today has been a very lazy day. Partly by necessity and partly ‘just because’.

Last night was the first time Anabel slept in her crib with the bumpers on it. I bought a crib bumper Saturday at the our Churches thrift store. My plan it to recover it, but i washed it and put it up how it is in the mean time. I think it really helped her sleep. Because countless times in previous nights i had went in there when she started crying to see a leg/s or arm and leg or something, sticking out in between the bars. She wasn’t in pain just stuck. I didn’t want her sleeping it in like that so the bumpers were a ‘must’.

I think they really helped because in the night i only had to get up once… it was so nice! And when she did wake up at 5am she was tired enough just to go to sleep in our bed.

Which allowed me and Bob to get some much needed personal time together in the morning before she woke up for the day. So it was very nice.

Then when i did get up for the day, i realized i had done something to my back. Feels like something is pinched in it. If it aint one thing, it’s the next, aye?

So partly our lazy day was due to my back. Bob has been helping me out a ton now that he is home during the day, which is wonderful! Today he cooked me a huge bowl of fried apples… it was way to much for me to eat, but the thought and action of him doing it just for me, was very very sweet.

 

Bob had said that today he wanted to do more scrapping on the dresser we are redoing for Anabel’s and the babies room, but instead he spent his time filling in apps for teaching position that had just came available… no complaints there.

 

We spent most our time today watching Netflix and eating. I did stop to cut out some material but that didn’t last long with my back, and i came back downstairs to watch more TV, lol

 

Yesterday after Church we went to Joann's Fabrics and we bought all the material i needed to make the crib set i wanted. Wasn’t cheap but cheaper then buying the stuff already made, and this way we get it custom made, so no one else in the world will have the same crib set.

That same night (last night) i got the main pieces to the crib bumper cover cut out and sewn together. I still need to cut and sew the ties for it. And then today i planned out how I'm doing the crib skirt and cut some of the pieces out. I think I'm going to end up sewing the ruffle and the bumper together, to make it look like one piece. I think that how this crib is made, it would look better that way… we shall see.

I wish i could show you guys pictures! You don’t know how it’s eating me up that i lost the camera adapter… and what sucks is that now my wallet is lost >_< I uhh… am blaming it on the pregnancy brain… you know? LOL It sucks though, I really need my wallet. It’s got everything in it. Hopefully it’s in the house, and not lost ‘Lost’… that would suck. I guess i should check my credit card account and stuff to make sure no one is using my card o.0

0 comments: