Today has been pretty nice.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Anabel didn’t wake up till 8am, so thank God for that! Seriously now! I needed that, especially with all these leg problems I've been having. For breakfast Anabel had two eggs, and 1/2 a banana.

I let Bob sleep in until 10am before me and Anabel woke him up. Bob let me get a shower all by myself, which was nice, always happy for that, hehe

Started some wheat bread in my bread maker today before i started our breakfast of me and Bob, we had french toast.

Jessica was over by the time i had breakfast made (we ate it late, 11:30am). It was nice to have her over for a bit. She got Anabel to take her nap by cuddling and rocking her. She was out really fast and stayed asleep for over 2 hours. Anabel is just being great today that’s for sure!

While Anabel was asleep and i was making the phone calls to different people, Bob made us lunch. And it was perfect timing too cause the bread i had baking was finished right before lunch, so we were able to eat with lunch… yummy yummy

We had to wake up Anabel because i was to afraid she would sleep to long. Now she is eating some lunch of green beans, and she is eating them like crazy!

I’m planning on going grocery shopping here when she gets done eating. Even though my leg is still killing me (it’s not as bad as last night) I need to get the shopping done and over with. Maybe walking in the store will help my legs… i don’t know. I’m going to try and buy some tomato plants, if Wal-mart carries them. Because Bob got my the topsy-turvy tomato planter and i want to get it started.

0 comments: