Things I want to do before the baby comes

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My list is long, and maybe unrealistic, but it would be nice to have it done.

Baby Room:

  • Sew crib set.
                  • I’ve got about 1/3 of this done. I made the cover for the bumper, almost of the crib ruffle sewed. Need to finish those plus sew some pillows and the canopy that over hangs. I might sew some crib sheets, but those are optional since i already have some of those.
  • Stain the baby furniture to match – Refinish the dresser and changing table.
  • Sew a new change pad cover to match the theme of the room.
  • Make and hang wall art.
  • Make a mobile for the crib.
  • Redo lamp and make lampshade.
  • Get a new stereo for the room (our old one doesn’t work to well)

Make for the baby:

  • More cloth premade diapers and covers.
1383575873_7a7cfeb20e_o baby changing pad clips1

I have this great pattern for baby booties and i want to make some!

   
IMG_1644-1 IMG_3282

rings

Swaddle blanket I want to make this into a headband for the baby… if it’s a girl, or it could be for Anabel :)  

Other nice things to have:

  • A nursing shall.
  • Custom burp rags might be nice.
  • Boppy pillow cover.
  • Little hats.
  • Some outfits.

I could go on, but I'll stop, Hehehe

I would also like to finish my diaper bag. I might need to make a new one >_< I was thinking about all the stuff I'll be needing with me, not only stuff for Anabel but also for the baby… i think my bag might need to be a little bigger then the last one i made.

I was going to sew a ‘cart cover’ for where kids sit in front of the shopping cart you know? Well when i was at the thrift store our Church has, i found one for $4 dollars… it was cheaper then what i could make one for, and it was like new, so i just went with that one instead of going through the work of making one. So that one thing off my list.

0 comments: