Wow i feel sick now

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ok that was uber grouse! Anabel had and still is, been acting like she feels a ton better! She ate a little fruit for breakfast and then she had been snacking here and there. Well a little while ago i had the munchies and went and got some trail mix for myself. Anabel asked for some so i gave her a raisin. Next thing i know, i’m getting thrown up on all over. That has never happened to me…. and i’m sure since i’m a mom, it will happen many times from here on out.

Made me sick to my stomach and now i really do feel sick… hopefully it will go away.

I half ways cleaned up the floor and couch before i rushed me and Anabel up to the shower, i had to get it off of me, and fast.

Oh gosh i really don’t feel good now….

Good thing is Anabel is still acting fine.

I better go for now, i need to rest.

0 comments: