Mother’s Day

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Last night went a lot better then the night before. Anabel actually slept in her own bed and i got some more sleep. I had to get up with her a few times. But Bob had told me the night before that I was to wake him at 6am and he would take over the getting up and checking on her. So i guess i woke him up at 5am… but i don’t remember doing it. Either way he took care of her from then on out. When she got up for the day at about 7am he took her down stairs and let me sleep until 9am.

Then he brought her up and we had some morning time together before he let me take a nice long soak in the tub. I soaked and did my nails, it was nice. Then i got out, got myself prettied up and came down stairs.

Me and Bob (pretty much just Bob) made some breakfast burritos and had that for breakfast. Then we had to get Anabel ready to go and headed out to Wal-Mart to pick up Mom a gift and card before heading out to their house for lunch.

We had lunch, opened gifts, and ate some dessert. Didn’t have a whole lot of time because we needed to get back for Bob to go to work. I got a certificate for a spa manicure and pedicure from mom and dad, which was awesome. I’ll really enjoy that. And from Bob i got a Topsy-Turvy tomato plant and hanger, which i have been wanting for a long time. Good good gifts. Bob didn’t really have to get me anything because he already bought me the Serger, but he did and it was really sweet.

Once we came home and Bob went to work, me and Anabel were so tired that we went up stairs and took a long nap. Anabel woke up grumpy though which was a bummer.

I was able to get the cloths folded and some stuff picked up in our bedroom before it was supper time for Anabel. She ate a whole eggs, over 1/4 C of peas and few cherries before she was full. I took straight from there to her night time bath. Then i got her dressed in her PJ’s and read her 4 books before we prayed and i laid her down. I thought it was going to go so well, seeing how our night time routine was going good. But she started crying and after me going in a trying to calmer her down… after 20min of fussing I brought her down stairs. Now she is laying down on a pillow with her blanket and watching her movie ‘Happy Feet’

~~~~~

Later Bob came home for dinner, we ate and watched the new TV series we are watching ‘Prison Break’. Just 10 minutes before Bob had to go back to work, he brought Anabel back up stairs to bed, this time she seems to be down. Hopefully for awhile and hopefully this means she will sleep in *crosses fingers* She does a lot better when Bob puts her down it seems. I don’t know why, just a fathers touch aye? :)

0 comments: