Weird Stuffig

Monday, May 3, 2010

Today was an interesting day that's for sure. It started out good. Anabel only woke up once in the middle of the night and then again around 6-ish. I brought her to bed and she ended up sleeping with us until 9am. She woke up uber happy and we had a nice little play time in bed.


Then we all got up to go get our showers, well after mine Bob let me know that i had a bloody nose. Soooo weird, i never get those. So i wiped it and got dressed, then went over to the computer to look 'bloody nose while pregnant' online to see if it meant anything or if it was just usual. Well in the process of trying to do that, my vision got all blurred and i couldn't focus or read anything. My head felt sooo funny so i hurried over to the bed and laid down. I asked Bob to please look it up online just in case, while i downed a bunch of water.

What he found out that bloody noses was just something pregnant woman can get sometimes because of all the added blood flow from being pregnant. Nothing really to worry about. My added blurriness and light-headedness was just a coincidence to be happening at the same time.

It was late, and i hadn't eaten so i figured that was the problem. We went down stairs and Bobby helped me make pancakes. Weird thing was, was that i couldn't speak straight. Sometimes i couldn't remember the name of things, like the 'whisk' or 'cook sheets'. I was just standing there going 'uh uh uh' trying to remember what certain things were called. It scared me. I've had this headache all day.

After brunch i had another bought of light-headedness again and laid on the couch with my water in hand. I don't know what happened to me today but it wasn't fun. My headache is still here but it's not as bad as this afternoon. But i have gotten hit with being winded and really worn out at different times of the day. It's weird, and not enjoyable.

I'm going to go head up to bed and pray again like i have through out the day, that tomorrow i feel great and no weird stuff happens.

0 comments: