Seeming to do better

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Anabel seems to be doing pretty good, sept for the fact that she doesn’t want to go to sleep.

I wondering if the throwing up was just cause she had gagged on a raisin? It’s hard to know for sure. She has had more energy today and even this evening, smiling, having fun. I hope this is a sign that this all is about to be over.

Seeing as it’s 11pm and she still isn’t in bed, that could mean a rough night or that she will sleep most of the night, it hard to tell with her.

I’m hoping to actually get some sleep tonight. Bob did let me have a two hour nap before he went to work this afternoon which helped me stay afloat this evening. I did get edgy a couple time tonight and i hate that.

Well i’m going to go and work on getting her to sleep hopefully.

Do send up a prayer for us!

0 comments: