Whew!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Man so much going on today! Today is the day before my home midwife visit and also youth group.

I put Bob to work. He got:

  • The old carpet and ladder out of the upstairs.
  • The dresser that we are going to redo into the basement.
  • He moved the twin bed frames into storage since we got the bunk beds up and don’t need the twin frames out right now.
  • He got the birthing tub out and made sure he knew what he needed to buy to get it all set up.

On the one hand i don’t feel like i got much done but if i write it all out i know it’s going to look like a ton. Maybe i shouldn’t be so hard on myself?

I’ve gotten:

  • Several loads of dishes done.
  • Our bed striped and remade and our dirty sheets washed.
  • Cleared all the clutter out of our bedroom and got it looking great.
  • Got all the dirty cloths gathered and had the girls put it down the laundry shoot for me.
  • Done several loads of dishes.
  • Picked up around the house.
  • Since it’s garbage night i got all the garbage and recycling gathered for Bob. Swept the basement and bagged that garbage.
  • Straightened up the stock pile/pantry room.
  • Figured out why my sewing machine was acting up and fixed it.
  • Mended Bobs pants that he has been asking me to mend for probably over a year.
  • Mended the two pairs of work jeans Dad brought me to fix for him.
  • Tried to sew two nursing shawls… one failed and one was mildly ok… not sure i like it.
  • Made dinner.
  • Froze the extra dinner.
  • Froze 4 jars of homemade marinara sauce Bob had made last night and froze 2 jars of homemade chicken broth that was created from cooking dinner tonight.
  • Cleaned the bathroom: Cleaned counter, sink, faucet, mirror, toilet, trash can and swept.

OMGosh I'm so tired! I didn’t feel to bad until i just got done sweeping out the basement and having to bend over to get the junk in the trash bag…. man that did me in! Now my back is hurting!

I want to do more but besides maybe putting another load of dishes in the dishwasher i might call it good. Then time for a bath!

0 comments: