Anabel Playing Dance Central

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Anabel playing Dance Central

Thursday 3-7-13

After my midwife appointment i went through the McDonald's drive thru and got us a treat. I got the girls both a M&M McFlurry and i got myself a caramel frappe. Then we came home to eat it. For lunch we had left over pizza.

Then i decided to play some Dance Central. I did a work out session on there, a easy one cause i haven't done it in forever and it was for 20min long. Then i let Anabel do a 20min session. The video above was clips from the session she did which was a total of 8 different songs.

I didn't really do much that day as far as the house. After the work out i just kinda tried to nap, which wasn't working and then just laid around watching TV. Sometimes i have to give myself slack... i usually am to hard on myself if i haven't gotten a lot of stuff accomplished in a day. Working out was big enough accomplishment that day lol

Labels:

0 comments: