Sleep?

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Last night was fun…. no not really. Poor Bobby was snoring again but he had told me next time that happened to let him know, that he would even go down stairs to sleep if it meant me getting sleep. He said he knew i needed all the sleep i could get since baby is just around the corner. Isn’t he sweet? But he didn’t end up going down stairs, i just had him roll over.

Regardless of him rolling over i still woke up every 2 hours to pee. One time i thought ‘Soon i won’t be needed to do this because i won’t be pregnant’ and then on my way back to the bed i was like ‘Yeah instead my peeing trips will be replaced with nursing and diaper changes’ LOL Oh isn’t that true. Oh well! Mom’s are not destined to sleep through out the night when they have young ones.

This morning i woke up with a leg ache and my right hip hurting real bad. I am not surprised by either. I asked Bob to pray last night that i wouldn’t get leg aches because of how much i had worked yesterday and how sore i was. And the hip, well last week it was my left hip that was really loose and hurt bad to walk on. So now it’s the right, not surprised.

0 comments: