Matthew’s Baby Shower

Monday, March 18, 2013

My lovely friends through me a baby shower :) It’s was so sweet of them!

100_3771

They are great woman and i am so honored to call them my friends. I’m a lucky lady!

100_3765100_3766100_3767  

The cake and punch were great! Plus they blessed me with a ton of things i needed for Matthew. I’m so excited.

That night i got to sit in my nursery and take everything out of packages and get things put away. Hung the outfits they got, was able to stock my diaper bin with diapers and wipes. Got to set up the bumbo and baby monitor. Already found a great use for my ‘Momma’s Hook’ ;) Got to fold all the little socks and get them put away. It was just so much fun!

100_3769 100_3772 100_3774 100_3775

Anabel was a great little helper. Bringing me gifts, helping me open then and then putting the wrapping paper in the garbage. She even helped me when i was done to put the gifts back up on the table. She is such a great big sister. I’m blessed to have this little angel!

 100_3778

Faithful Friends Are Gifts From Heaven, Whoever Finds One Has Found A Treasure“

 

Thank you so much everyone! I had a such a blast! You guys truly are wonderful friends!

Labels:

0 comments: