36 Weeks Preggo

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

36wks 3-6-13

(I feel like i look really small in this pic o.0 maybe it is the cloths lol)

Should of had my midwife appoint yesterday but since she had to attend a birth she pushed it back till tomorrow. Excited to see how my I've grown and get the group b strep test over with!

On reading what i could expect this week of pregnancy they said ‘lightening’ could happen. That is where the baby settles down in the pelvis even more and you feel like you have more room. Funny thing is, a few days ago i was feeling my belly and it felt like there was a pocket of just squishy water in my upper belly, like he was all balled up lower in my stomach and like i had this extra room on top. There for a second i was like ‘Where the heck did he go?’…. but then he kicked :) hehe

So maybe i have ‘lightened’… who knows. Still every once in a while he stretches up a leg or something and pushes on my ribs roughly but i think for the most part i feel like i have a tiny bit more space in there. I’m hoping that is a good thing. Would like that to mean some dilating too! Anything to make labor faster and easier aye!

Sleeping last night was bad… ranks up there pretty high with bad nights in this labor. But you know i shouldn’t complain since the most part sleeping has been a dream with this pregnancy compared to my others since we got our new bed…. BUT you know me, i will complain anyways.

So last night we where both very tired from helping serve at a banquet with our youth group last night (which was tons of fun!) but we where tired none the less. So about 9ish we decided to go up in bed and watch a movie. Bob passed out quick where as i watched the whole movie. Bob was so tired and afraid he was coming down with something :(

At around 3am-ish i find myself awake… and Bob snoring terribly loud! Usually when he snores i can tap him and ask him to turn away from me and he does and i am able to get back to sleep. But he was already turned away from me and uber loud. I didn’t mess with him. By 5am i couldn’t take it anymore and tapped him and asked if he could try another position to stop snoring. He said he felt really sick and within seconds was snoring again. So i took my pillows and went down stairs to the couch.

I thought that would solve it but it didn’t. I didn’t get back to sleep and about an hour later Bob was up to get ready for work. I know he was extra quite because i was down there (He’s a sweetie like that) but he still helped me stay awake with all his little sounds. After he left i think i dozed but then the girls woke up an hour later :(

So all in all…. basically no sleep :’( I’m just praying for God to help me manage the day and hopefully give me a time where i can lay down and relax and hopefully sleep some before youth group tonight.

Good thing is i don’t have to worry about dinner for youth tonight. Last night after the banquet a wonderful lady at our church and the pastors wife’s mother gave us some money to get the youth some pizzas. Thank God for that… really! Because i would probably get uber stressed out if i had to plan a meal for tonight. God is so good… it’s like he knew i wasn’t going to get much sleep and put it on this ladies heart to help. Love how things work out!

 

So today is ad match day so i have to write them up. I think i will try to get them done right now and then hopefully turn on a movie for the girls and try to pass out. I’m being positive and thinking today will go good even though i am dog tired. We will see :)

0 comments: