Blown Away

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I’m still not feeling 100% but i am blown away to how much i have gotten done again today. I wonder if I'm just getting that back into that pre-baby get things done energy.

I have done like 4 loads of laundry done which included several ‘lay flat to dry’ items which i usually really stay away from doing. I got the girls fancy dresses all washed so now they have Easter outfits which I'm happy about :)

Then i have done two loads of dishes (remember how i said the kitchen was getting piled because i was sick and hubby doesn’t really ever do dishes). I still have another load of dishes to do but i have the counters all cleared and wipes, have the floor swept and the table picked up.

I also got the dinning room picked up and a clean table cloth on the table…. the table cloth is wrinkly but at this point I'm not stressing over some wrinkles!

Anabel helped me pick up all the toys, they are still piled on the coffee table but when Abby wakes up from nap it will make for a quick put away.

I was able to get a last minute baby sitter for tonight. Bob told me last night that the banquet the youth group is serving at tonight, that he would really me to be there…. which i was not planning. But now that is taken care of. I have my and Bob’s outfits picked out and ready.

I would like to vacuum before the sitter (which is a church friend) gets here but I'm not going to stress about that either! I’m just really telling myself not to stress and not over do it but really liking what i am getting done.

I think Bob will be surprised when he comes home and see’s the house. I feel like i have a ton done and frankly i so stinking proud of myself.

Just yesterday i was venting to my babyfit team ladies about being sick, and being stressed about being sick and the house falling apart and me not being able to keep it up and now look… silly me! But also with that i just told God that i needed his strength and his help to calm myself and let me chill. Then he broke most of my sickness and gave me just what i wanted, energy and the desire to get and move. He is so good!

I really like how I'm not getting anxious about the baby coming. I feel anxious about getting the house ready yes…. but not about when he comes. I was so anxious with Anabel and it was horrible. Of course i still have weeks so i guess that still could kick in but i hope not. You know if he comes in a week, so be it… or if he waits till April, so be it! I kinda feel like he could come earlier then my due date but i kinda don’t want to say that.

Just at this point of my day I'm feeling really good about myself and how my house is and what stage of readiness I'm at. It’s nice!

0 comments: