Superpower Gone :(

Monday, March 4, 2013

Some of the ladies where talking a while back on our babyfit message board and some lady said it was like i had a superpower because for me when i am pregnant i never seem to get sick.... like virus sick (of course i got plenty of morning sickness)

Well that is no more because i am sick :( Started Saturday. I kept feeling like i had a fever but every time i checked my temp it was like 97.6 and 97.4 o.0 My symptoms are achy body, head heavy and hurting, stuffed nose, soar throat, watery eyes and sometimes upset tummy along with feeling like my head is really hot.
I am able to still eat, which is wonderful but i've had a hard time drinking as much water as i should be.

It really sucks because i'm at that point where i feel the need to have (and keep) everything ready for birth day. I have my supplies bought and gather. I did have the house all nice clean pretty much all over... i had a couple areas that needed some more attention but things where pretty good. Then i got sick. Bob i great at cooking for us and taking care of me and the girls but he doesn't do dishes or cleaning. So the house is now back into a huge mess. Really stresses me out because i was trying to hard to keep it clean. But that is just how it is. I'm trying not to be stressed and tell myself i'll have plenty of time to get well and clean before baby comes. Surely right?

I'll be 36wks on Wednesday and that means i'll be full term and baby could potentially come at any time after that. Most likely will be several weeks though and i will have plenty of time but i still want to be prepared... don't want to be caught in labor and a cluttered house! Plus there is the home visit from the midwife o.0 want it to be spic and span.

It comes kinda at a bad time (sickness) cause now the house is a mess and it will sorta be like starting over on getting the house clean (maybe not quite as bad) but because of the extra cleaning i will have less time to get to finishing the crib bedding or the extra cleaning i wanted to get to before baby (like the basement/laundry room area). I want the laundry room area cleaned because midwives will be going down there for clean up after birth and i don't want it messy like it is.
Why i say bad timing is i wanted help from Hubs for cleaning the basement but he is now going to work extra early and working late because of extra work he is doing..... i just need to chill. I always get stressed but manage to get things done in the end. So i just need to tell myself it will all work out and God will help me!

So i just need to tell myself it will all work out and God will help me!

0 comments: