Belly Rubs

Monday, March 11, 2013

Lately i have been more into just sitting and rubbing my belly. Feeling him move and knowing I'm going to meet him soon. It’s going to be here before you know it. While being pregnant is not really ever comfortable i do enjoy the idea of him in there, moving around. Here in a couple weeks he’s going to be out of there and I'll be left with a ton of flab and have nightly feedings and tons of diaper changes…. but also a ton of cuteness and cuddles and just overall enjoyment of him.

I’m just trying to relish this last few moments with him inside. Haaa

So far I'm looking forward to him coming but not at that stage where I'm looking for it every day and am like ‘OMGosh when is he coming?’. Might get more like that when we get closer to the uber busy week of Easter because i might just be nervous i have everything ready, plus all the things I'm suppose to be doing church wise and not knowing when he is coming…. but i hope not. I hope i kinda just go with the flow and not get to anxious.

I’m getting so much done these last few days and i know i have all my birthing supplies… i think i will be fine. I do have a feeling when i go into labor i might go into stress mode like if i have dishes not done or something like that. I want to house spick and span not only for myself, and not only for the midwives but also for all the company that will be coming over and people coming to stay to help out. Yeah i know, they will be here to help out but i still will stress if the house isn’t in great condition. I just keep telling myself ‘I am getting it deep cleaned and i keep it clean enough on a daily basis that i just shouldn’t worry at all…. i am about to pop you know.’ Yes i talk to myself like that :)

I told Bob the other night that with each braxton hicks i get kinda excited, knowing that labor isn’t going to be that far off. But like i told him, i have no clue other then seeing Matthew why i would be excited about labor because labor sucks! There is nothing fun about it and i know it’s going to hurt sooooo bad. I’m just wanting to see my Matthew :)

0 comments: