Next Sewing Project

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

efe97f9ca6fec2431b59f50ff3685b09 SDC15137

Some nursing shawls! These top two are basically the same kind of shawl and the one below is the same too except they add the frill and a simple collar.

I bought some more fancy looking material i thought might be good for dress up occasions like church and i will try and make it like the design below. The others i plan on just doing plain like above because the material i have for those has stripes.

stylish-diy-nursing-cover-up

I’m excited! Hoping they turn out nice. Back when i was investigating other nursing shawl patterns i found this one HERE

51Tto0CXbSL$79.95 on Amazon O.O I could not believe it! But i loved the design so i pinned it on pinterest. I planned on figuring out how to make it on my own but instead i found these site that tell you how to make this simple cover.

Cover Link 1

Cover Link 2 

Love free patterns and tutorials :) The internet is a great thing LOL

0 comments: