Freezer Foods

Saturday, March 2, 2013

So in the morning we went to Wal-Mart. I got a few ad match items that were to good to pass up and that just so happened to be things we REALLY needed. Like butter, a pound of butter for $1.88 and we were almost out and last time i bought some i had to pay full price. So with this great ad match i had to stock up, among a couple other things.

I also took the time to finish buying my home birth supplies. I was suppose to have them all bought and gathered by 36 weeks and i will be 36 weeks by this coming Wednesday. I was able to get everything and also a new laboring gown that was on clearance.

Then when we got home and had lunch, i started in baking. I did a triple batch of banana bread muffins, a double patch of pancake sausage muffins and a batch of the scrambled egg muffins. These all went into the freezer. Now i've got tons of breakfasts for after baby is born.

Putting the scrambled egg muffins together.

Scrambled egg muffins cooler up top there.
Had some the next morning and they were yummy!

All of them bagged and ready for the freezer.

0 comments: