Thursday, March 14, 2013

Last night was our youth meeting night. Instead of the usual meeting we ate and then afterwards i taught the youth how to use the espresso machine and make gourmet coffees. See out church is doing a two service Easter service. One on Saturday night and then the usual Sunday morning service. We want to serve the gourmet coffees both services so we asked the youth if as a group if they would want to serve the Saturday night service. Most agreed that they would want to. It should be a lot of fun. I keep thinking i will be there to help but truth is, that is the due date that the ultrasound tech gave me o.0 so it’s all up in the air actually.

So last night i had fun getting each kid up there and making a drink. I think we should do pretty good, as long as me or Bob is there…. and we will see about that lol

But then after we got home i started having some pretty painful braxton hicks :( and the loose joints combined with that made for a rough night of sleep.

My BH had been very painful there for a couple weeks then at about 35wks they pretty much stopped being painful and went to the normal BH of just tightening and no real pain. Well now it’s back to pain. I just hope it means progress down there so birthing will be easier and faster.

I was really excited last night to find out my sister plans on coming down this Sunday to go to the baby shower the ladies at our church are throwing! It seems like forever since i have seen her and my kiddos (niece and nephews). I am looking forward to the baby shower :) should be bunches of fun. The ladies from my church are always lots of fun!

Haaaa i need to figure out what my goals are for today, what i want to get done. Hmmm

Today is suppose to be up in the 70’s so I'm thinking i should try and get outside today but Hubs has parent teacher conferences today so won’t be back till past 8pm :( It’s harder for me to get out and do things with out his help, but surely i could manage something!

0 comments: