31 Weeks

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I tried to find a good picture of a baby 31 weeks in the belly that wasn't someones personal sonogram, and i couldn't. Just a lot of sonograms and babies born at this age.

I had my midwife appointment on Tuesday. I haven't gained anymore weight since last check up and i asked her if that was ok. She said 'You have gain 20lbs so far there is no need worry, you are doing just fine! Just as long as you are growing' That made me feel good. I told her i felt like i was growing that's for sure!

When she checked my blood pressure she said 'Well you will never have to worry about high blood pressure' and chuckled just because i always run so low. I got a giggle out of that.

The on to listening to the heart beat. He kept kicking the doppler and she had a hard time getting the heart beat. She gently had to push him over to the side to get him to stop kicking and for her to get the heart beat clearly. Active guy!

Then the measuring. She was like 'Wow yeah you have grown!' She had to push up around my ribs and kept going higher and higher. She said 'Wow ok, you are a 32-33' I asked her what week i should be that day according to her records, she said 30 and 3-4 days. So that means i was measuring up to 2-2.5 weeks bigger then how far along we are. o.0 She said 'Looks like this baby will be a lot bigger then what you normally have' LOL Cause she knows both Anable and Abby was 6.9lbs. So looks like Matthew will be a big boy!

Oh something i almost forgot is she said he was head down and would probably stay that way until he comes. So that is very good!

So no wonder i have been so uncomfortable! No wonder he has been causing me so much pain!

0 comments: