Uncomfortableness

Friday, February 1, 2013

Haa been dealing with some really uncomfortableness starting yesterday evening. Had a ton of braxton hicks last night causing me lots of pain/discomfort. A ton of back and leg pain. Sucks cause every time the baby moves his head jams downwards... not comfy!
I was feeling so bad i asked Bobby (who was doing some after school work) if he would consider picking up something cheap for dinner. He was a doll and brought me a few burgers. With the help of Bobby's lap the braxton hicks slowed down when i changed some positions and ended up on my side using Bob as a pillow.
At night my back and legs where still bothering me really bad and i know i had a few braxton hicks in the night because i woke up to a few.
This morning wasn't very fun because i was still in pain.
Now it's mostly my legs that are hurting and a little back. Not really having the braxton hicks lately which makes me take a deep breath.
I have a feeling it won't get to much easier from here on out especially since this big baby is only going to get bigger!

At first i was like 'YAY big baby' but then i got to think about it and i started to freak out for a few minutes. I've still got two months for this baby to grow! But then i think about the baby shows i watch and how doctors freak out saying the baby is going to be to big so lets do a c-section without even trying natural ... and then they do the c-section and the baby is like 7lbs which is not that big! And i'm always like 'Man those guys are so stupid' lol.
So i might want to try to eat a little less fatty foods since baby is at the weight putting on stage and he is already 2-3 weeks bigger then maybe he should. Could do with not eating sausage smothered in cheese but every once in awhile LOL.
I haven't gained overall weight in a long time i'm still anywhere from 125-130lbs but he's obviously getting bigger so... the only way i see that happening is that i'm getting a little smaller and he is getting bigger? I don't know... but i would kinda like that. These thighs of mine have gotten to big with this baby as it is!

0 comments: