Diary of a Grumpy Pregnant Woman

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I should rename this blog 'Diary of a Grumpy Pregnant Woman' because i feel like i complain a lot. I know i do and i feel bad that i do. I try to act better around Hubby but when i'm writing it's hard not to let it all out!

Last night was horrible! I woke up at about 4:30am-ish in terrible pain. I was having cramps/contractions only on my right side, every 4 minutes that would last 1 minute long. It hurt so bad i had trouble breathing sometimes. I was really starting to worry big time. Bob woke up and asked what he could do. For awhile all i had him do was hold my hand so i could squeeze it. Then i had him go get me some pain pills and extra pillows so i could try some different position. I was about to get up and try a warm bath or call my midwife and go somewhere to get checked out.
I put my bed flat and got flat on my left side and stretched out my legs straight and after awhile the pain each time started to lessen. I'm not sure if it was changing positions or the pain pills or if the pain just was going away on it's own but about an hour of all of this i was able to finally fall asleep.

Not sure what all that was about but so glad it stopped on it's own and i didn't have to go somewhere and get checked out.

Luckily (I think of it more as God being kind) the girls didn't wake up till 9:30am so i was able to get some sleep. Still today though i feel sucky. I want to cry at everything.... i have broken down and cried. I can't ever feel comfortable anywhere. The house is a mess, i'm suppose to be taking it as easy as possible and i'm soooo stressed out.

0 comments: