35 Weeks

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


So i'll be 35 weeks along tomorrow. Excited about that!

You know how they say your clumsiness increases when you are this far along, well it sure does! Sunday evening while we were over at my our pastors house hanging out i went to go from the living room to the kitchen to get some more water. Well i got distracted by what someone said and ran full force into the door frame. My cup of ice with a little water in it went flying, made a fairly big mess and broke their cup. I wasn't hurt, just totally embarrassed! It was really funny though. Glad i could make everyone laugh :) I laughed so hard! But i totally blame it on the pregnancy you know hehe

I know several weeks ago i mentioned how hard dressing was now because things are fitting... well it's doubly worse now. I think i only have a select few shirts that work now :( Pants fit better though. Now that my stomach is bigger it's holding up the pants better lol

Today is bath day for me and the girls. I don't give the girls bath everyday because i don't want to dry out their hair and skin... same thing for me, especially now. My belly gets dry to quick that i don't dare take a shower very often. I oil big time after every bath but i think i need to start doing it even more because i'm starting to see more stretch marks :( Grrr for that!
Anyways i said that because after bath time today i ask Bobby if he would be willing to take pictures of me and the girls with my preggo belly. He agreed so i will try to set up a little photo shoot area up and pick us out some outfits. I'm looking forward to it. Hoping to get some cute ones i can photoshop and make look great. Going to look on pinterest for some posing ideas :)

Speaking of that i have so much to do so i'm going to run!

0 comments: