Nursery

Monday, February 25, 2013

Nursery is basically done. We are waiting on new crib bolts to be sent to us from the manufacture (because we lost ours) and floors need mopped but other then that i'm calling it good.

The closet is arranged. All the cloths are out of the bags and either hung up or put in draws. I'm so relieved!

Here i pulled out a few of things Grandpa gave to me.
I believe they came from his Grandpa so i thought that would be cool to have in the room. 

These letters me and Bob painted and Bob made the shelf.

Changing table i painted and changing pad cover i made.

Here is a shot of one side of the room.
Yeah old 70's chair there... not a fan of it's looks but it is a rocker and very comfy so it will have to do! Eventually i had planned on recovering it, but that won't be happening any time soon lol
Fun fact: The chair was a side of the road find back when we were newly weds and had no money to furnish our apartment hehe :)

And the other side of the room.
The crib will go centered under the shelf with the name.

I know it's not as designer as some are but it is to me. I love it. Very simple. Can't wait to get the crib in with my newly sewn crib bumper and sheets! That will help it feel more like a nursery :)

Labels:

0 comments: