Saturday, February 2, 2013

(31 weeks)

Starting yesterday evening and all through today it was like i haven't slept for days. I have been passing out so easy, all the time. Today at nap time i passed out and woke up hours later. Even when i woke up i felt like my body was dead, like my body didn't want to move an inch and i just wanted to go back to sleep. I'm not a fan of that feeling even though when i told Bob he said he loved that feeling LOL

After awhile my energy picked up some and i was able to do some house cleaning, which was good cause i don't want to get behind on the house since i cleaned it so much the other day.

Bobby has been busy today. He got his handmade wood corbels up and the homemade curtain rod on. So now the curtains are up! So happy about that! Then i asked him if he could make me a few shelves for the walls. He's already got them made (three of them) and glued so we can painted them and get them up! One will go up for the wooden letters i bought that spell out 'MATTHEW' to sit on. I need to paint up the letters. Bob recommended that i paint each letter and different tone of green and then use the same color stain on all of them... might be really cute. Then the other shelves Bob made will be for a picture frame to sit on or some of the cute books family has given me. I think it will be uber cute!

0 comments: