Aching aching...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Man if these braxton hicks are a sign of what labor will be like, i'm going to have a heck of a lot of back labor. These pain permeate down into my butt and just ache all around my lower belly and where my legs connect down into my upper thighs. Haaa it's so not fun! Especially the pain from the back into the butt.

Well thanks to Mom and Dad who bought new wood for the bunk beds (not pressure treated) Bobby started in working on the bunk beds tonight. He got almost back to where he was before minus the steps, he still has to make those. He said tomorrow i could start painting what he has put together. That would be fun! We will see how i feel tomorrow and how my day goes tomorrow though to see if i will get to painting or not. Bob wants me to be all ready to go shopping as soon as he gets home so he can watch the girls and i can go and get back before he has to go to work in the evening.

0 comments: