33wks

Friday, February 15, 2013


Haaa do i have much to say? 33wks equals lots of uncomfortable pressure and pain and just over all feeling icky. BUT it does so in waves. For the last few days i have been starting to feel queasy in the afternoon right before lunch and keeps on going till i go to sleep. Not to mention all the pain this huge baby is giving me. But i should be use to it by now. I'm excited about getting closer and closer to meeting my little bugger :) I hope he looks like his Daddy!
My babyfit.com says i have 49days to go till i'm 40wks. A tad hard to believe but then on the other hand it's like that long? I will admit i have been stressing over labor and going through it again. It's not fun and the after part isn't fun either except for the baby of course... i mean what your body goes through. And getting use to nursing again... hopefully the baby has no issues learning to nurse cause that can be difficult. Haa but all of that is worth it of course. I do so look forward to sleep any oh which way again and not worrying about the babes. I wonder if i still will want to sleep sitting up or not? I will have to experiment with that.
Man and if i think about it there is still a bit of stuff i might should do before the baby comes. Should probably get on that. I think Hubs is feeling the impending arrival too cause he mentioned about stressing about all the things he thinks about that needs to be done first.

Baby will be here before we know it! It's crazy! You know i complain a lot but i hope you also know that i am truly uber excited about having this baby! And i can't wait! I'm just a bad pregnant person but i do love my kids!

0 comments: