Married, Funny!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ok so the girls likes to play dress up. Anabel likes to be a 'Princess' and Abby sometimes put on some play cloths that are suppose to be a ninja outfit but they call it the 'King' cloths. She they Princess and King and it's really cute.

Today Anabel found her play ring. She was so excited! A while later I heard Anabel bawling and i asked her to come here. I asked her what was wrong and in between wailing she said 'Sissy doesn't want to marry me!!!! She said no!!!!' She was all dressed up and on further questions she told me since she had her ring she wanted Sissy to marry her but Sissy was reading books and told her no and all she wanted to do was get married!

I almost laughed at her, she was so sad! Tears streaming down. I held back though and told her that Sissy obviously wanted to read right now but if you give her some time maybe later she would want to pretend marry her. That made it all better.

I'm guessing all this came about because a while ago Anabel questioned me about my rings while i was watching the show 'Four Weddings' where the ladies are in a competition for the best wedding. So i explained it all to her. I'm guessing that is why she wanted to get married when she found her ring.

Just now when the girls where fighting over a doll Anabel said 'Sissy you want to marry me?' saying it like a peace offering LOL Might need to explain a little more what getting married means LOL

0 comments: