Tuesday, January 22, 2013

So i officially don't need anymore boy cloths in less it's like 9mo-12mo and bigger LOL I think i am pretty set on everything else. We will see went he changes sizes and see what all i really do need but i seem to have a lot!

Some things i need to stock up on is like lotion, powder, rash ointment and shampoo... things like that.
I've got the newborn cloth diapers and some disposable. I want to mainly do cloth (if they hold in the stuff cause i don't want everything stained again), but i probably will mix in some disposable too when going out.

Other then that i think i am all set on baby stuff! I thought i was going to need receiving blankets but after going through my stuff i have quite a few of blue and neutral receiving blankets so i'm super excited about that. And i have plenty of blankets that will work for a boy... i had way to many girl blankets LOL Looks like i might for the boy too. I thought i needed baby socks but at least for the early sizes i think i have plenty.

I found a pattern to make my own crib sheets so i'm totally going to try and do that! And i have gotten the crib bumper to recover too so need to make a trip to a fabric store for several things.

Haaa i'm so itching to get the nursery set up and all his little cloths and things put where they are going to go and to start working on sewing the stuff i'm making for him.



0 comments: